A lot of people have asked why this online marketing system is “God-Centered.”
The main reason is because I want everything in my life to be God-Centered.
This is true in my personal life and it is also true in how I want to run my business.
I know that God is the center of everything.
He has established a universe that follows certain principles and if we follow those principles, things typically work out much better than if we simply did things our own way.
Another reason that I wanted to have a “God-Centered” marketing program is because of the kinds of people that would be attracted to it. Of course it really does not matter what your beliefs are to use and benefit from this program. But I know that I want to partner and work with others who also want to follow God and to keep Him at the center of their lives. These are the kinds of people … and if you’re reading this, you most likely are one of them … who I enjoy working with and want to help to be successful in their own online businesses.
I really do pray for the members who join. And I really do believe that God hears and answers our prayers. I do not believe that God is a “vending machine” who will give us every material thing that we ask for. But I do believe that He loves us and truly wants to bless us.
There are a number of key principles that God has established that I believe have an inherent “truth” in them that also brings a blessing.
1. God owns everything. I think that once we truly understand that we are merely “stewards” or “managers” of wealth that it becomes easier to invest our money and our resources wisely. It protects us against greed and allows us to use the resources that we’re entrusted with in a more responsible way.
2. Seek first the kingdom of God and everything else will be added. By keeping God first, we place ourselves in a position to receive His blessings. God clearly says in the Bible that when we put God first in our lives, He will provide everything else that we need in our lives.
3. The law of sowing and reaping. God established a universal principle that works regardless of what you “believe.” The best and most certain way to have a harvest is to plant something. If you don’t plant, your chances of reaping a harvest are questionable. Too many people want something for nothing. They want a harvest without planting first. God’s universe doesn’t work that way.
4. Seek and you shall find. God doesn’t say that everyone will find what they want, but those to “seek” and are actively looking for it. There is power in seeking. Wealth does not come to those who are idle, but to those who seek, through their own effort and by working with others toward a common goal.
5. You receive by giving. It’s sounds crazy, but it works. It’s closely tied to the principle of “sowing and reaping,” but it goes beyond it. Giving is not only an act of kindness to others, it is also an act of faith. It is telling God that you trust Him and that His is an ABUNDANT universe where there is more than enough to go around. God consistently blesses those who give to others generously. This can mean giving money or simply helping someone else.
6. True wealth is not money. Money is good. It is a resouce that we need in our culture to survive and to be able to live and to help others. (Money is not “evil” … It is the LOVE of money that the Bible warns against in I Timothy 6:10.) But money won’t give you TRUE wealth. True wealth comes from God’s blessings. Don’t misunderstand, He often “uses” money, but the money itself is only a vehicle. True wealth is having what you need and knowing that God’s abundance will always provide more than enough in every area of your life.
7. Honoring God with the “first fruits” of our wealth. The book of Malichi in the Bible (Malchi 3:10-11) is the only verse where God asks us to “test” Him. He says that when we give him a tenth (tithe) that He will open up the heavens and pour out so much abundance that we we won’t have enough room for it. This is not a sermon, but I would encourage you to take God up on His offer to see what happens.
This website and this marketing program is not a “religious” site. It is not about trying to convince anyone about what they should believe or do. It is simply a way to connect with other people who love God in your heart of hearts and desire to honor Him in the way that you live your life and run your business.
This program is something that truly helps other people. The more you use it, the more you’re helping not only yourself and your own business, but you will also be helping other members in the program because you’ll also be promoting THEIR websites because of the way the system works.
I pray for God’s ABUNDANT blessing on you, your loved ones and on your business. God truly IS Good!
With Kind Regards,